Thursday 16 May 2013

The Power Of Touch: How Physical Contact Can Improve Your Health



The Power Of Touch: How Physical Contact Can Improve Your Health
I knew how good it felt to get a reassuring hug or squeeze, but I'd never given much thought to how my body interpreted the sensation. … So before my boyfriend left for an overnight trip, I concentrated on how we held each other close as we said goodbye.
Read more on Huffington Post

Verdict tossed, Gina Celaya is starting new life – Arizona Daily Star
The new trial was ordered because testimony from several witnesses who would have supported her self-defense claim was barred from her original trial, Nash said. Some of those witnesses … She testified that Lopez drove her to the desert and groped …
Read more on Arizona Daily Star

Do we have the next Nashville 'it' girl?
I just didn't know the steps on how to get there." Enter Bob … The album opens with "Boyfriend Stealer," a playful romp female fans will love, and segues into "Just Go," an up- tempo shuffle featuring some traditional honky-tonk piano, organ and …
Read more on Bakersfield Californian



No comments:

Post a Comment