Thursday 23 May 2013

Should I have got back with my ex?



Should I have got back with my ex?
So I decided to move on and met a wonderful girl who my classmates thought was like me i.e. a bit of an outsider. I ignored them all and decided to ask her out after someone told me she had a crush on me. As soon as we started dating, my ex-girlfriend …
Read more on Mirror.co.uk

Deadlocked Arias jurors can't reach verdict; mistrial declared
(CNN) — An Arizona jury Thursday said it was unable to reach a unanimous agreement and would be unable to decide what penalty Jodi Arias should receive for killing her ex-boyfriend. Judge Sherry Stephens declared … Stephens told them to try again …
Read more on CNN

Muncie man Elliott Reynolds accused of videotaping himself abusing ex
HENRY COUNTY, Ind. – A Muncie man is accused of videotaping himself abusing his ex-girlfriend's 3-year-old son, hitting him, trying to choke the boy and urinating and spitting on him as he slept. Elliott J. Reynolds, 25, was charged this week with five …
Read more on WRTV Indianapolis



No comments:

Post a Comment