Friday 29 March 2013

I am a Domestic Violence victim where I was nearly killed, my abuser and exgirlfriend are trying to?



Question by concerned: I am a Domestic Violence victim where I was nearly killed, my abuser and exgirlfriend are trying to?
keep me from telling the details in court about him actually forcing me back into MY car and driving off…new charges of kidnap and carjacking are added…..am i in possible danger if i testify again at trial? what does the kidnap charge alone carry? Can the exgirl friend by charged because she is three waying the calls and suggesting I don’t go to court. HELP!

Best answer:

Answer by *DIVA$
she could be charged as an accomplice and i would tell the police and be put in a witness protection program and save every message date and time go to court don’t be afraid stand up and make a stand you will feel better many woman aren’t given that chance to tell there story

Add your own answer in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment