Friday 29 March 2013

Getting back with an ex



Getting back with an ex
At the end of the day, you going back to your ex is irrelevant with me, until you forget about me and expect me to jump at the opportunity to spend time with you after you have forgotten your true friend over your current love interest. If you were …
Read more on ECU The East Carolinian

Deidre Daily Drama: I have to lie to mum after getting back with ex-boyfriend
I HAVE to lie to my mother to live up to her expectations – but I can't go on like this. I'm 17 and I recently told mum I was going back out with my ex and she hit the roof. She said, "You're an idiot! You can't be my daughter because you let him treat …
Read more on The Sun

EastEnders' Max Branning To Lose Ex Tanya For Good With News Of A Baby On
EastEnders' Max Branning may have lost any chance of getting back with ex Tanya when he finds out he's going to be a dad again. Jake Wood, who plays Max, said his character is still desperate to give things another go with ex wife Tanya (Jo Joyner).
Read more on Huffington Post UK



No comments:

Post a Comment