Monday 3 June 2013

What psychology is behind guy friends ripping on each other?



Question by Terry: What psychology is behind guy friends ripping on each other?
I don’t mean all of them, I have about three good guy friends and we never rip on each other but we definitely seem to be an exception to the rule. Most guys, from high school to college, like to call each other names all the time even though they are friends. I was just wondering why they do that? Like not a “just because” but what type of psychology it involves?

Best answer:

Answer by rugby-love
This is my point of view : (I’m a girl by the way) guys seem to like to compete with one another to see who is the ‘strongest’ it’s like wolves. Who will be the ‘leader of the pack’? They verbally abuse eachother to make the other one feel little hence making him stronger/bigger than everyone else. They also do it to impress girls.

Give your answer to this question below!



No comments:

Post a Comment